Thursday, March 25, 2010

"A Charmed Life" PETITE HAIR BOUTIQUE

I am so happy to announce the opening of my NEW salon!  "A Charmed Life" petite hair boutique is a quaint little shop nestled in the lower level of my home. I wanted to create a cozy atmosphere where you can feel totally relaxed, enjoy great music, delicious treats, all while having the best salon services. 
"April's Specials"
Come in during the month of April and receive $5.00 off of any Hair Cut and Color Combo. Just print the coupon below and bring it in.
"April's Pedicure Special"
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
Come on into "A Charmed Life" during the month of April and treat yourself to a decadent treat! The Scent of strawberries fill the air while you soak your feet in a hot bubbly footbath that tickles your nose with the fragrance of a delicious vanilla pound cake. A pink sugary scrub and a whipped cream lotion are just a few things that truly make this a treat for your feet! Don't delay! Book your appointment today!









1 comment:

  1. Hi Chavala,

    Thanks for emailing me about your shop. I love the pictures and I cannot wait to come see you. I am finishing my action research project for my masters and my daughter is graduating in May. I will need to schedule a visit when that is finally over!! Thanks again!

    Paige James

    ReplyDelete