Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"Pineapple Princess" Pedicure


Pineapple Princess, he calls me pineapple princess all day As he plays his ukulele on the hill above the bay "Pineapple princess, I love you, you're the sweetest girl I've seen""Some day we're gonna marry and you'll be my pineapple queen"-Annette Funicello

Escape to wicky-wicky wacky Waikiki as you enjoy the sounds of the islands while you soak your toes in a warm bubbly foot bath that feels like it was kissed by the sun. Your worries will drift away while I rub your feet with a sweet pineapple sugar scrub and massage you from the knee down with creamy coco butter all while you sip on a yummy frozen pineapple drink. Don't miss the boat.....book yours today!

1 comment:

  1. Had my pedi yesterday it was wonderful!!! So relaxing I would encourage all you ladies to have one it was awesome:) Jackie

    ReplyDelete