Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Is In The Air!

 I don't know about y'all, but I'm super excited that this summer has finally come to an end. I am super excited about Fall Y'all!!! This is my most favorite season. Leaves begin to change, nights become crisp and cool, those beautiful pink sunsets appear and the smell of crackling fire fills the air. Something about the beginning of a fresh new start. It makes me think of freshly sharpened pencils, and new backpacks and my old trapper keeper. I'm sure kids these days have no clue what a Trapper Keeper is. Well, speaking of NEW starts, its a great time to think about a change! I'm already thinking about what new thing I'm going to do to my own hair! I love nothing more than to see those gorgeous rich dark browns and brilliant reds come to life this time of year. What new hair"DO" are you thinking about right now? "NEW" Clients can come into "A Charmed Life" this month and receive a Partial LOW LITE for only $35!!! You can receive an all over color for only $45! (this is for a single tube application). Please message me on facebook or leave a comment below for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment